Thursday, June 08, 2006

Peace

I wrote in Part 2 of the story that when I was running to get E. after she fell that it felt like my heart was wrapped in peace. That’s exactly what it felt like and I didn’t think more about it til later that night when I went to bed.

As I laid there this verse came to mind:

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:4

I experienced this supernatural phenomenon on Sunday night. I wasn’t praying while I was running for E., everything was blank except the NEED to get to her. But the peace was there.

How many times do I and So Many others pray for my children? Sunday God gave me a return on that.

No comments: