Friday, November 28, 2008

No One Ever Listens To Me

Remember the few times I mentioned terrorism in India and how it doesn't make international news?? Yesterday when I connected to the Internet, low and behold, what was the top story on MSN.com? Terrorism attack in India.

I don't want to say I told you so, but I've been trying to tell you. Actually, these terrorists focused on American and British citizens and, as far as I know, now about 40 hours later, a hostage situation is still going on.

The attack is in Mumbai at several locations, one being the Taj Hotel. I've passed it many times, never been inside, too rich for my blood.

However, this is comforting. Yesterday, around noon, a man from our local police station's Foreign Nationals Registration Office came to meet me. They were personally going to all the foreigners in the city. He wrote a document in the local language with all my pertinent details and I signed it. I guess it said, I am alive and well.

Continue to pray for a quick solution to the ongoing hostage situations and against the increasing amount of terrorism occurring in India.

No comments: