Monday, October 19, 2009

Back From AP

We got back home around 2:30AM on Sunday morning. Our flight was early, which was nice, it actually took off 2o minutes early. There were only 11 of us on the flight so I guess once we were all there they decided to go...? It was Diwali, so I suppose not many people were flying.

Today is the Hindu New Year, so lots of celebrating going on. Our family spent almost all of today visiting our Hindu friends and neighbors and strengthening our relationships with them. We ate lots of sweets.

There is so much to tell and pictures to post about our South India tour and I hope to get to it. But between the visiting and the washing of clothes I'm a little swamped. Have I mentioned that we will be leaving on Wednesday for visiting our pastors in 3 locations over the span of 6 days. We'll be taking the whole family, hence the massive washing effort.

It's vacation time.

No comments: