Friday, April 16, 2010

Yesterday I came upstairs and E. was asleep on my bed. I noticed G. (the 3 year old) scurrying around like a little worker ant placing individual articles of her clothing atop her sister.


Notice individual articles of clothing on sleeping E. in next shot. I assume that G. was placing her own pieces of clothing over her sister to keep her from feeling cold in the air conditioning.


Sadly, such an act of pure kindness toward her sister on G.'s part seems alien, unlikely, although - not impossible I suppose. It all just seemed devious to me somehow...

1 comment:

di said...

I noticed how G. only put the clothing on E. Seems purposeful. Sounds like someone I know in my family who will do anything, ANYTHING to get attention from the other sibling. Lovin' 'em to pieces!