Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sick And Tired

I've been blogging in my head quite a bit recently, unfortunately I don't remember* most of it.

I've had really bad lower back pain for the last 12 days and I thought it might be gynec related. I did see the doctor - 3 times - and went on 2 courses of antibiotics and by yesterday my pain was getting worse again. Long story short, I got an ultrasound done today (don't even get me started on having to not pee for hours on end...) and everything is normal. So, that's that. I didn't even take the report back to my doctor. I've decided to just live with the pain and let the Lord deal with it is His time. You can pray for me, that would be great.

I have got to get back on with my life, back pain or no.

The "Mommy Blog" seems to have turned into the "Medical Blog" over the last month and I'm tired of it. Enough is enough already.

*The doctor asked me my age and I am not kidding you, I had no idea. I was like, "36, oh, I don't know, maybe 35?" I'm still not sure. I had to count from my actual birthday which is September 1973 and I think that makes me 35?

No comments: