Saturday, November 21, 2009

Open Air Meeting Tomorrow

Sunday night in front of our school there will be an open air Gospel Meeting. It is being put on by a traveling group who share the Gospel through skit, dance, drama, etc... I saw the same program on February 15th of this year. I remember the date because it was my due date and I spent most of the night very pregnant and very uncomfortable. And P. still decided to come 2 weeks late!

Previously this event was held on the grounds of a Christian school (not ours) and I think it was attended by most (if not totally) Christian people. I remember thinking, "Wow, this would be a lot more effective for people who haven't already accepted Jesus as their Savior." The whole event has been arranged by the Pastors Association* in our city.

So, here we get another chance and we're praying for a great turnout of lost souls. The program will be performed on a stage and located right on a main road so people can stop on by. Please pray with us!

*The Pastors Association was developed last year after the Orissa persecution. It has been a great blessing for unity in the church and among God's people in our city.

1 comment:

Di said...

I know it's only been a day since the Mtg. but am curious as to how it went.