Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Open Air Meeting Update

I left at 7AM on Monday morning to go my husband's village where we are clearing a piece of land to use for ministry purposes in the future and I got back in the middle of the night last night. So - here is the update from Sunday.

The meeting began with cultural dances to Christian songs. Then there was a Gospel message, afterwards there was about an hour of various skits that shared the Gospel. The following photo isn't that great but it shows the small stage and Jesus on the cross on the top of our school. The group putting on the meetings did a good job.
About 300 adults attended and loads of children and every time I looked behind me on the road, there were cars and motorcycles stopped and people were standing and watching the program. Thanks for praying.

No comments: