Monday, July 05, 2010

What?

I took an unplanned hiatus from blogging. Just because I didn't feel like it.

Stuff's been going on but - well, the truth is, Facebook has somewhat ruined me for blogging.

But I'm still committed. That's why I'm here. Today.

Here's some stuff that's been going on - in random order:
1. Our Bible College reopens for the new year today. This is the first year we have 1st Year and 2nd year students. Very exciting, going to make me very busy - teaching two classes a day, but it's worth it.

2. I've lost 3 birds over the last week, just keeled over dead. Searching for a veterinarian in our city. Very sad.

3. I've realized that my tomato plants are actually baby eggplant plants. Shoot.

4. Today India is "closed." I guess that means they are on strike - the whole country. O. says it's because of the outrageous inflation over here. Hence, not sure if #1 will happen today or not.

No comments: