Thursday, April 13, 2006

VBS

It's going to be one of those weeks. Or two weeks in my case.

From Monday we'll start our first ever Vacation Bible School. I'm looking forward to it starting but the preparations are wiping me out to tell you the truth.

We've spent over 2 hours every day going from house to house visiting. I actually like this but even when we do it every Thurs and Sat. it's tiring. And on those days we only visit 3-4 houses. We're visiting about 8-10 a day now.

It's hot, it's dusty. It's 9:00PM and I just took a bath - I needed it.

Then there is Easter. We're doing a drama from our Ladies Ministry so that's 4 practices this week on top of VBS starting the day after Easter.

I should be sleeping or relaxing or watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for the 5th time since it came in the mail 3 days ago like my kids.

Sigh.

I'm in charge of crafts, actually, I should be making marble paper or cutting something but I think I'll just do it tomorrow.

No comments: