Tuesday, July 10, 2007

You Were Always On My Mind

Still are.

I do think about posting. I wish I were posting. I just haven't been here. I mean, I've been around, but not around in the sense that I can sit and post.

Even now I just had to jump up to check on my fried okra* that we're having with dinner. It's just non-stop around here nowadays.

Not to mention that when I do have the time to post is when my electricity is out or my Internet is down due to the rain. sigh.

We're good to go now. O. left late last night for a Management Seminar put on by the Christian Institute of Management. It's being held from the 11th to the 13th. I plan to get loads done while he's gone. It always slows way down when O.'s not here.

But the seminar looks cool. According to the website promoting it they'll be discussing:

Biblical Leadership
Finance Management
Income Tax Act as applicable to Churches, Missions & NGOs
Laws relating to Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA)
FCRA Bill 2006 detailed discussion
Project Management & Proposal Writing

I'm sure he's gonna have a blast, this is so up his alley. However, I better get all my posting in before the 14th because he's surely going to lay the workload on thick when he gets back.

*I just ate fried okra for the first time last month and I 'm hooked.

No comments: