Thursday, October 04, 2007

Time In The O. T.

I've been spending a lot of time in the Old Testament lately since that is the class I am teaching in our Bible College this year. It's also one of the reasons I'm not blogging as much as I'd like to. (Once again I have been "blogging in my head.")

This week we finally started Genesis - the entire month of September being taken up with the introduction to the O.T. which I freely admit is pretty dry. So, I was pretty excited to get into the meat of the Word this week. According to my syllabus I was supposed to finish Chapters 1-11 yesterday and then 12-50 tomorrow.

It's so Not happening.

We got through Cain and Abel yesterday and I'm hoping to make it to Jacob tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. The course is designed as an Overview but there is just too much good stuff to skim over.

No comments: