Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Coming And Going

My due date has come and gone and it seems as if the whole world is in waiting mode. Well maybe not the whole world, but my whole world.

Since the weekend if I am seen going anywhere a flurry of phone calls starts and everyone is asking if I've been admitted in the hospital yet. (Even my husband- yes, even him)

You think I'm exaggerating?

I went for my regular checkup at the Dr./hospital yesterday and the nurse told me that someone had come in over the weekend and asked what room I'd been admitted in and informed them (my hospital and Doctor) that I had already delivered. News to them (and me...)

It's not just over here in India but my mom informed me that her hairdresser and post office guy in the US are on pins and needles waiting for news.

Weird. Maybe this is what happens after 3 of the same sex children. Will it be a BOY this time?????????

No comments: