Monday, November 08, 2010

Luke 9

I feel like the last months have been times of me needing to make big decisions in my personal life. Keeping silent for times about things I'd rather shout about. Speaking the truth in really hard circumstances. I feel in need of massive amounts of wisdom and discernment that I do not yet have.

I admit I was kind of fed up with God this morning about once again being in this position and then this was my daily portion in the Word:

“Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it. What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit their very self?"

Ha ha God, I still never think it's funny when you do that, but I do appreciate you speaking to me so clearly - Rebecca

No comments: