Monday, May 22, 2006

Wedding On Wednesday

O. has been away for a conference over the weekend. It was a "tremendous" time, according to him. God was moving in that place. Praise His name!

O. had also been working on his family's land situation which is always a headache. The people they have to pay the money to did come down from $3600 to $1200, so that was a relief but, yet, still a burden. I'm letting him handle it.

The rest of us, me and the girls, are leaving tonight for a wedding on Wednesday. I just got a phone call saying that it has been raining where the wedding is to be held and the tent and everything is wet. (The wedding is to be held outside.) Rain is bad because it makes everything wet. Rain is good because it makes everything cool - and since I've been dreading this May wedding (I don't need to tell you again how HOT it is) for the last 6 months, I can't say I'm real upset.

Rainy season starts from June but occasionally comes early. It hasn't hit us yet, but it has been cloudy for the last 4 days and I've taken in everything from outside.

I'll be back on Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»