Friday, June 13, 2008

Missing Sundays

I think I've attended church maybe twice in the last month and a half. This is a real blow to a church junky like me. I love church. I hate missing, but it's just been one of those months (and a half).

Our trip to Goa last month had us traveling by train - going and coming - on Sundays. Later in the month we were in Rajasthan and came home on a Sunday. Last Sunday was Dinesh's wedding in the morning - sort of like church but not really. And this week... well, as they say over here, we're "out of station" again.

This time we won't be traveling, we'll be preaching. We've been invited to meetings being held in a village in the south of our state that's about five hours away from us. The meetings start at 8:30AM and go til afternoon. We're looking forward to it, pray for us and for the meetings. The name of the village is "Chicklee." I just like to say it as often as possible.

* This is a side note: I just realized after posting the previous post that O. is currently in Rajasthan performing a wedding ceremony... Ai yi yi

No comments: