Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Gastritis

That was the diagnosis on Monday. Gastritis.

Acc. to MayoClinic:
"Symptoms
The signs and symptoms of gastritis include:
A gnawing or burning ache or pain (indigestion) in your upper abdomen that may become either worse or better when you eat
Nausea
Vomiting
Loss of appetite
Belching or bloating
A feeling of fullness in your upper abdomen after eating
Weight loss
Acute gastritis occurs suddenly and is more likely to cause nausea and burning pain or discomfort in your upper abdomen. "

Yes, that is me.

The Dr. also informed me that this is due to the monsoon season, I'm having "hormonal fluctuations" and I am also, "genetically not suited to Indian food."

She gave me 10 pills and some vitamin juice.

I am feeling better since yesterday but once again had some bad stomach pain in the afternoon - possibly due to my lunch - read next post.

No comments: