Thursday, May 28, 2009

10 To 2

I have so much work on the computer lately that I've found over the last few days that working from 10PM to 2AM is the most effective time to get anything done.

Not being a night person, this is not like me, but with four small children and a busy life, you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm hoping by Saturday I'll be mainly on top of everything and in bed at a normal hour.

Things I'm working on:
-Village pastor updates to supporters (mostly done)
-ministry newsletter (getting sent to the main office today, God willing)
-P.'s passport and birth certificate paperwork - what a bear! I actually have to account for every single time I've entered and exited the US my entire life. Twice!!
-General prep things for going to US and church updates
-Bible College reopens in June with new students
-All ministerial budgeting (this is O.'s current work, which means I type)
- the making of two DVDs

That's all I can think of, pretty good for someone whose barely sleeping!

No comments: