Friday, May 01, 2009

My HOT Post

Every summer I post that everyone has gone home on vacation and I’m lonely, likewise I generally post about how stinkin’ HOT it is. So here it is people.

It’s hot, every year, and every year I will let you know just how hot it is.

A couple days ago I was in the car around 4:30 in the afternoon and it was so hot that it felt cooler (Ha!) to sit in the car with the windows UP than to have the heated air blowing in on me from outside.

It’s so hot that when I go outside in the daylight my skin cracks and peels right off my face. OK, not really but it feels like it will.

It’s hot, I don’t know how hot ‘cause I don’t understand that centigrade stuff, but it’s hot. Real hot. India hot.

By the way, Happy May Day to those who care.

3 comments:

the mccollums... said...

there is no doubt in my mind how hot it is there! I will always remember India HOT. I wonder if India HOT and Africa HOT are the same...I guess I will find out soon enough and let you know! :)

Matt Mikalatos said...

Just won't stop raining here.

Rebecca O said...

My rain post is due next month. Stay tuned.