Friday, May 22, 2009

What I've Been Up To

This summer vacation hasn't been much of a vacation for me at all. In fact, I've had more work than ever.

After Phoebe got married all the cooking work fell solely on me (altho my nieces do help.) Plus the addition of 6 extra children and no school. Well, it's just one more week and then O, I, and the girls head to Bombay from June 1st to the 5th to get P.'s passport and American birth certificate, etc. We'll take a little vacation there, plus it will be nice to not have to cook all the time.

On June 5th in the evening we have a guest coming from the US who will be with us til after church on Sunday the 7th and then on Monday the 8th - school reopens! Yay yay yay!!!

In this last week I am going to attempt to finally get out village pastor updates to supporters and write a newsletter. Not a ton of work, but it's backed up on me and I'd really like to get it done. One more week.

No comments: