Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hagrid

This is just a lighthearted post after several heavier ones. I came across this site today when it was recommended by someone. http://piratemonkeysinc.com/result.php

It's a personality test where you answer 20 questions and in the end you are matched with the Harry Potter character that most closely resembles you (in personality.)

And yes, I am Hagrid. Funny.

"ISFJ's are protective, patient and reliable. They work hard and may be underappreciated because they do not seek out praise. ISFJ's are very loyal to their friends."

That's nice and pretty much right on the button for me.

I remember taking a test like this over the summer with my mom and niece's and nephews. But that was for Napoleon Dynamite characters and not nearly as good as this one.

Just for fun.

No comments: