Friday, March 17, 2006

O's Birthday Pix At Last

Ignore this first picture. I had post issues as usual. If I remove this picture, I lose all the pictures and it takes so long to get the stinkin' pix up here in the first place... It's just not worth it.

O. was awarded an honorary Doctorate of Divinity recently from a university in South India. Here are our co-workers presenting him with his diploma. I guess he's "Dr. O." now.
A nice picture of O. with some of our Bible Students.

O's family. His father, sister, brother-in-law and brother came in for his b-day. This picture is only missing 1 nephew who was downstairs eating dinner, I think. This is the only half-way decent picture we got of our family all night. Here we are pictured with our pastor's family. Unfortunately, C.'s hair is blocking out much of poor Raja's face.

No comments: