Friday, August 03, 2007

Why I Feel Weird

As far as I know this has nothing to do with being sprawled out in a broken chair in front of lots of people.

I haven't been feeling myself lately. It's like I've been attacked by the "lazies." I haven't been in the mood to do any of the creative or extracurricular things that I generally enjoy doing. Just the minimum amount of work was enough to send me up to my bed for a rest.

I couldn't figure it out. Was I under attack of Satan? Am I sick? Brain tumor? Depression? What?

Then I had a flash of understanding this morning.
It's G.

For the last few weeks she has stopped sleeping through the night and is waking up about 3 times to nurse. I knew this, I even commented on it to other people. But (possibly because of my weird imaginary illness) I didn't put 2 and 2 together til today.

No wonder I feel like a nap by 11AM every day. No wonder I don't feel like going out in the evenings. No wonder I don't feel like baking, blogging, visiting or doing any of the other non-essential things I generally love to do.

I'm suffering from a severe case of Lack Of Sleep.

No comments: