Monday, December 10, 2007

Elections

Our state elections are tomorrow. It's been a long time coming. There are security all over the place and they have commandeered (not really) our school as an election place. We're not allowed to go within 100 meters of it.

The saddest thing is - it's all coming at Christmas and all of our Christmas programs are disturbed because of it. Yes, they are disturbed - and me too.

I love Christmas Carol singing - will it even happen this year?

Christmas shopping - O. claims it might not happen.

I have faith - we're gonna sing Carols house to house- go ahead, put me in jail. Bhleh, is all I have to say.

I really feel like I am living the "Grinch" over here this year. The funny thing is - the women in our church are doing an adapted version of that story for our Christmas program. Real life reflecting art - Or - do we really believe what we preach? Hmmm...

Am I too tired to be writing blog posts - oh yeah...

No comments: