Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What Do I Do Now?

I just found myself wandering around wondering what to do. This happens, I guess, after a time of intense busy-ness. I spent most of the morning washing mountains of dirty clothes and after four loads I’ve been forced to take a break because someone else asked to use the washing machine.

My house is a small disaster, I could spend quite a bit of time just cleaning everywhere but – oh so boring. I was supposed to teach English at the Bible College at 3PM today after a week’s hiatus but the students missed their music class at 2PM for some reason so they just moved that up and squished out English. O. made the decision, mainly because he wanted to spend some time with me, which is nice, but it did throw off the flow of my day.

So, now it is 4:20 and I’m not at all sure what to do – so I blog.

No comments: