Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Continuation Of July 12th

Here is an attempt to continue a post I wrote on July 12th.

It got cut off near the end where I wrote that O. was blown away by something while visiting one of our pastors in Andra Pradesh.

I have no idea what I was going to write but I know that O. was blown away by the people to whom this particular pastor ministered.

They are a tribal people. Unclothed, totally illiterate. It's a dangerous area but the pastor is committed to reaching these people for Christ. He boldly preaches in the center of the cities and villages.

It was a privilege for O. to meet this pastor in person for the first time and see first hand where and how he is working.

So, I'm not sure what exactly I wrote on July 12th, but I'm guessing it was along these lines.

No comments: