Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Ate A Lot Of Cake

As far as birthdays go it wasn't too horrible. I mean, other than going out last night for my Nice Birthday Dinner and the electricity being out in the entire city. I mean, I realize that this is India, but Come On.

We eventually ate at a restaurant that I can't stand because the service stinks, but they had a generator and that meant electricity. Beggars can't be choosers I always say.

Today was church. Having your birthday on a Sunday is nice. We had cake after church, I ordered cake for everyone, so did O. Don't ask. Suffice to say, everybody Ate A Lot of Cake today. I feel a bit ill.

There was a 60th birthday party for a lady we know held after church, I was glad to have the attention off of me.

All in all, I barely cried at all this birthday.

No comments: