Thursday, September 13, 2007

Stinkin Internet Connection

After writing my "Please Pray" emails and posting my "This is what is happening over here" posts my Internet went down. It was out for the count for about 2 1/2 days. It came up this morning, but while it was out I was a little uneasy knowing that people were praying for us and worrying about us and there was no update. If you haven't already noticed - I'm communicaty. I get a little shaky when I feel like I should, or just downright, want to communicate.

I'm thinking the whole no Internet thing was part of the spiritual battle going on.

Satan shuts down the lines of communication, yet, unwittingly keeps people praying for longer than they may normally would have, hence, God's purposes prevailed? It's possible.

Oh, other than being communicaty, I'm also an optimist.

No comments: