Wednesday, April 01, 2009

About The Graduation, Etc... I Ain't Foolin'

I’m still trying to catch up on my sleep from the busy weekend.

Our Bible students graduated in a ceremony on Saturday, March 28th. I think it went really well. After that, Sunday and Monday were filled with many meetings and times of fellowship. It was a tight schedule and it was made even more difficult by lugging a 28 day old baby around with me, but she was a trooper – so was I.

It was good to spend time with our pastors, although I wished they could have been a little more involved in the programs. I thank the Lord no one got sick, there were very few accidents – other than something caught on fire in one of the rooms at the conference center and one of our older Karuna Home children slipped while carrying hot water and had to go to the hospital burn unit at 10:30 on Sunday night. He’s OK, burn on his chest.

I also came home hot and tired with several guests on Saturday night after the graduation to find my electricity was out. Sigh.

All in all, it was an excellent time, thanks for your prayers.

I will put up more pictures once I get them from the photographer (which could be after a long time…)

No comments: