Monday, September 19, 2005

Blame It On The Rain

Well, not really. I've just been busy. What can I say? I have this urge in me to keep my blog updated, at least every other day, but - obvisouly - that's not happening. I guess I can best describe the urge as a responsibility - to post.

Well, I've got ideas for at least 3 entries. One being about Ladies Visiting, which is one of the reasons I've been short on time to write. But I also have pictures to download with that one and that's what holds me back. The stinking pictures.

I also want to write a follow-up to my last post and it's all there in my head but I feel a little drained today and I think I need to be fresher for that one. So it will wait.

Finally, I want to write an upate entry, where I give updates on some of the previous posts, like my tomato plants and the girls' new bed. But they can all wait. I'll probably get them up all at one time. eventually, maybe tomorrow. Until then, you get this really boring pseudo-entry. Sorry.

No comments: