Friday, November 17, 2006

Nesting

I made Chocolate Chunk Cookies today. I actually pulled my little oven off the top shelf where it's been unused for the last 2 years. I also had to unplug the fridge to plug in the oven. It SO must be the nesting kicking in. Is this what people do at 10:45 on the night before their daughter's big hairy birthday party for 70+ people when they have a serious backache and should be sleeping?

Yet, I've been dying to make Chocolate Chip cookies, but we don't have brown sugar here or chocolate chips for that matter*. So, I searched the internet and found a recipe without brown sugar.

Here is the first batch cooking.
They came out OK, but very sweet. I don't have any measuring tools so I "wung it" on the ingredients amounts. Next time I won't wung so much sugar.
* I used a broken up Cadbury chocolate bar. It could have tasted better in the cookies, maybe I'll try another brand next time.

No comments: