Friday, December 22, 2006

Dec. 21st Program Pictures

Here are some of the programs that were performed last night.

This first picture is not the one I wanted to load, but it's up here now. As a mother, my biggest tension last night were my own daughters programs and they both did GREAT!. This is E.'s. Our older Sunday School Children performing "Walk in the Light". I put this one up for those who made and donated the T shirts that they're wearing.
Our ladies program. They worked hard and it payed off.

Our younger Sunday School Children. C. is center in the white dress. She did so great. I thought she would cry. I thought she'd do nothing. I thought she'd run off the stage. She didn't do any of those things. She was the star of the show. More ladies. (nothing ever loads in order.)

No comments: