Saturday, August 06, 2005

Just Starting Out

Wow! I have been thinking about creating a blog for months and months and here I am doing it. So far it's not so hard.

I chose the title "All The Little Details" because I have so often wanted to share more about what is going on in my life (especially the part spent in India) but there hasn't ever been a good place to do that. In addition to this there is often more going on behind the scenes that doesn't make it into the general email letters that I send out a couple times a month.

Have you ever wanted to know more? Wondered what runs around in this brain of mine? Well then, this is the place!

Welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Becky! I'm so happy you went ahead with the BLOG. You know that I will visit often!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca, This is wonderful. I will sign in later - today is hectic. We may not get down to NJ to see you before you leave. But still trying to work it out.

Love, Carol H.