Friday, August 19, 2005

Leaving A Comment

It was brought to my attention today by my brother* that leaving a comment on my blog is difficult and confusing (or something like that.)

I checked it out. It IS confusing but not so difficult after all. (It's a free blog, what can i say, it couldn't be too easy.)

How to leave a comment: (I like comments)

1. Click on comments at the bottom of my posts.

2. Write your comment in the box

3. Under "Choose an identity" select "Other"

4. Write your name or whatever-you-choose-to-call-yourself in the box next to "Name"

5. Leave "Your web page" BLANK (unless you have one and want to put it there)

6. Click on "Publish Your Comment" and That's It!

Hopefully this clears any up any confusion. It did for me.

*The same brother who is my girls' Dr., AND the same one who says I relate everything in life to the movies AND the same one who I had to say the final goodbye to tonight.

No comments: