Friday, November 18, 2005

Happy 5th Birthday E!


We had a big combined party on Monday for our wedding anniversary and E.'s 5th birthday. O. kept telling people that we'd been married for 5 years. E. is 5 this year. In my testimony at the party on Monday I clarified that we've actually been married for 6 YEARS, not 5. Not 5.

I've come to the conclusion that O. isn't so concerned with the dates and years but just whether or not he has a wife. I guess that's all that really matters...

Anyway, this post is for my wonderful E. My firstborn. I can still distinctly remember bursting into tears when the doctor said, "It's a girl." because I was so happy. We're going to leave early tomorrow morning to drive 1 1/2 hours with many kids to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Opening day in India. That's my kind of birthday party.

After we get back from our 4 day trip I'll let you know how it was.

No comments: