Thursday, December 22, 2005

Writing Or Wrapping

I could be wrapping gifts but since I was on the computer anyway making a cheat sheet for our choir performance tomorrow, (way too many Hindi songs for me to memorize all those words) I decided to post.

Lot's going on, tomorrow is the BIG day. Our 6th Annual Christmas Celebration. We're expectng about 4000-5000 people. We've been praying and preparing for months. Part of the reason for our carol singing is to invite people and collect donations. So it's all coming together.

I will be SOOOO happy when we hit December 23rd, let me tell you. I look forward to this program but it is just overwhelming in so many ways. I also look forward to it being all over! I haven't even mentioned that we have a team of 17 people coming from Bombay staying at my house tomorrow... arg! Clean, clean, clean. While at the same time I Practice, practice, practice. You see, this is the first year where I am actually involved in two programs. I've run the show from behind the scenes, taught kids dances and songs, but this is the first year I'll be on stage. My shoulders are hunching up in stress at the thought of it all.

Yet, God is so good. It's so easy to forget that it's all about Him. Then a dear friend sent me this email that I just opened moments ago:
"God is who He says He is
God can do what He says He can do
You are who God says you are
You can do all things through Christ
God's word is alive and active in YOU!!!!"
(from Beth Moore, Believing God)

We just want to see the increase of the Kingdom of heaven and Glorify God, that's what its all about.

No comments: