Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sick

Sick, sick sick sick sick. Very sick. Mucho sickness. Bad bad bad. Not good. Sick.

Hence, why I haven't been around. Fever, chills, lot o' body pain, 30 hour headache...

It was the first time I've ever been really sick. It was so strange that no one even came to see me on Monday when I was deathly ill because everyone just thought I had a case of diarrhea (which is about all I ever come down with over here.) When word finally got out that I was truly ill I had a packed household.

I was thinking about it tonight, at least one good thing about having been pretty darn sick is that I now have a better appreciation for others who are sick. I was so lovingly served by so many people over the last 3 days that I hope I picked up a few things on how to better serve others in their illnesses. That would be nice.

No comments: