Sunday, September 24, 2006

I Should Have Disappeared

There was a surprise party in the afternoon for me. I hated it. I cried through the whole thing.

I finally pulled myself together for the program for the kids in the evening. When I arrived there was no electricity, the whole neighborhood was out. But we did something and were able to put a line from one of our co-wokers houses to the Children's home and we were up and moving at 8:15.

We fed the kids and they were very happy with the food. I had it catered by a Chinese restaurant and those guys were great. They brought and did everything, even the clean up. Good move on my part.

We had our short meeting, gave out gifts and went home. It was nice, after the fiasco in the afternoon I was real relaxed in the evening.

I'll put pix up later. Too tired.

No comments: