Monday, September 25, 2006

Just What You've Been Looking For

I still LOVE and read faithfully the Matrimonials section of the Sunday paper. Here is the winner from yesterday:

"Son of a Top-notch ultra rich Rajasthani Brahmin family of international fame having multifaceted business of reputed companies maintaining very high tastes in life, having a palatial residence in Mumbai and abroad. He is Non-manglik 1984 born/167 cms. in height handsome smart intelligent social & with broad outlook towards life, convent schooling widely traveled, wishes to hear from vivacious very beautiful girls hailing from Brahmin families well established in India/Abroad. Exceptionally beautiful girl is the main consideration. Reply in confidence with detialed bio-data & horoscope. Photograph (must)."

If you're interested I'll get you the contact info.

I was going to highlight my favorite parts but I figured there would only be a word or two left out so it wasn't really worth it.

Give me a Break!

No comments: