Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Pastors' Conference Is Over

The conference went from Thursday to Saturday and it was really my last BIG thing before coming to the US.

I was there from 7:30AM to 10PM everyday and it was a lot for an 8 month pregnant lady. But by God's grace I felt fine, still do and am now focusing on getting ready for our flight to the US on Jan. 24th.

The conference was a blessing to all of us. There were about 100 people in atendance. All our pastors were able to come except for 1 and lots of other people were also there.

The 3 special speakers were fabulous. Two of them are a couple who teach a lot of marriage and family messages and they do a great tag team job.

I spent a lot of time catching up with our pastors and running them down to get their 2006 year end reports and family photos. It Was Not Easy - but I got all the information I needed. I was a determined woman.

Here are some photos of our pastors' families and I have lots more that will come into use in the next couple months as we get the pastors' year end reports ready to go out.

Rajasthan Pastor (the little baby girl in this picture got named just this day - Esther)
Rajasthan Pastor
Madhya Pradesh Pastor

No comments: